Monday, December 17, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #49

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
From A Distance was pretty good but Wedding Belles was a little bit of a disappointment. It was cute but there were a lot of things I found lacking.

What I am currently reading:
Enjoying The Sheriff's Sweetheart but haven't made any Bonhoeffer progress.

What I hope to read this week:
The What Katy Did Series is my last book I have to read that I owned previous to 2012 so I'm hoping to finish it before 2013! And I just want to read the next book in the Brides of Simpson Creek Series!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #49
Top Ten New-to-Me Authors Read In 2012
Right Where I Belong by Krista McGee
Waiting on Wednesday #40: Talon: Combat Training Dog
The Sunshine Award
Starflower Tour: Tales of Goldstone Wood Reviews
Book Blogger Hop: Bookmarks
Stacking the Shelves #18

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

On Saturday I finished "Vanished" by Irene Hannon. And I am currently reading volume one of the Christy Miller series by Robin Jones Gunn, A Tailor- Made Bride by Karen Witemeyer and The Negotiator by Dee Henderson!
:D

BurtonReview said...

I have collected all of T. Alexander's previous work after loving her last two. I am curious to hear your thoughts on From A Distance.

Enjoy your week!

My Monday Post

Post a Comment