Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Top Thirty Books I Read in 2012

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Ok I know that jumping from 10 to 30 is a pretty big leap but I have read 225 books so far this year and I have loved so many of them so thirty is actually a major cut down! So I give you my favorite 30 books of 2012 in the order that they were read!

The Maid of Fairbourne Hall by Julie Klassen
Heiress by Susan May Warren
In Too Deep by Mary Connealy
The Shadow of Your Smile by Susan May Warren
Wolfsbane by Ronie Kendig
Firethorn by Ronie Kendig
Cascade by Lisa T. Bergren
Torrent by Lisa T. Bergren
Bourne by Lisa T. Bergren
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
Submerged by Dani Pettrey
So Not Happening by Jenny B. Jones
I'm So Sure by Jenny B. Jones
Baroness by Susan May Warren
 To Win her Heart by Karen Witemeyer
Short-Straw Bride by Karen Witemeyer
When the Smoke Clears Lynette Eason
 Tributary by Lisa T. Bergren
Save the Date by Jenny B. Jones
There You'll Find Me by Jenny B. Jones
 Over the Edge by Mary Connealy
Fairer Than Morning by Rosslyn Elliott
Trinity: Military War Dog by Ronie Kendig
 Unending Devotion by Jody Hedlund
The Doctor's Lady by Jody Hedlund
You Don't Know Me by Susan May Warren
A Change of Fortune by Jen Turano
Deadly Pursuit by Irene Hannon
Against the Tide by Elizabeth Camden

8 comments:

danicapage said...

Too many good books to comment on. But I love Hannon, Warren, and am dying to read Kendig.

I love Christian Fiction and am glad that you do too.

I actually just read Shattered, the sequel to Submerged, this week and loved it.

Also, When the Smoke Clears is also incredible.

Great books!

Here's my top 10

~Danica Page
Taking it One Page at a Time

Abbi Hart said...

@Danica-Hannon and Warren are amazing and Kendig is just as good! You Definitely need to read some of hers! I can't beleive you got to read Shattered! I've been dying to read that one!

Anonymous said...

Interesting selections. Deadly Pursuit is on my TBR list.

danicapage said...

Abbi,

I got Shattered through Netgalley.

BurtonReview said...

Lmao at 30!!! But - reading 255 WOW, I understand the 30! Great picks though, I have a few on my TBR mountain.

Anonymous said...

These books are not in the genera of books I normally read, but some of them look interesting. I may have to look into those a bit closer! Thanks for the great list!

You can visit my website to see my TTT: napsandnovels.com

Rel Mollet said...

Terrific list, Abbi - I've read them all except three :)

Ronie Kendig is my absolute favourite - no one writes suspense and romance like she does.

The only author I think we differ on is Mary Connealy, Abbi. I'm sad to say I'm not a huge fan of her historical comedies - they seem a bit too much the same for me. That said, I loved 10 Plagues that she wrote as Mary Nealy.

Looking forward to comparing notes throughout the year :)

Ronie Kendig said...

You are my hero!! 225 books?!?!?!?! Holy cow. I wish I could do that. I probably did 1/10 of that. Shameful, I know. :-(

THANK YOU for listing Wolfsbane, Firethorn, AND Trinity. You SO made my night!!

Post a Comment