Thursday, December 20, 2012

Meet the Blogger

I found this on Kaye Dacus's blog and it looked fun so I figured I'd go ahead and do it! So hear is some random information you may or may not want to know about me!

Do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed? Well since my "closet" is outside my room I don't really notice if it's open or not, but it does tend to be open simply because I forget to shut it!

Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? I have never actually spent the night in a hotel so I can't really answer this one! But I don't think I would unless I really loved the smell!

Where is your next vacation? We don't really do vacations that much so I have no clue!

Who do you think reads these? People who want to know people better!

Do you have a calendar in your room? Yes! I have it right above my computer table and I always keep track of what we are doing on there!

What’s your plan for the day? Watch my niece, read, chill, and whatever my parents decided to do!

Are you reading any books right now? Always! I'm currently reading The Rancher's Courtship by Laurie Kingery and Bonhoeffer.

Do you ever count your steps when you walk? Rarely and usually only when I'm carrying something heavy!

Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? I don't usually dance at all so no.

Do you chew your pens and pencils? Eww no!

What is your “Song of the Week”? I have been listening to a variety of country music lately but the one song I keep listening to is Come On Christmas by Matthew West!

Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Depends on the shade and the guy.

Do you still watch cartoons? Not by choice but sometimes when babysitting

What do you drink with dinner? Iced tea

What do you dip chicken nuggets/tenders in? Ranch!

What is your favorite food/cuisine? I'm a pretty picky eater so I'm more a fan of just your run-of-the-mill home cooked meals!

Name three movies you watch over and over and still love. I have so many I could name but I'll try to pick three! Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, Yours, Mine, and Ours (Lucille Ball version), and On the Town

When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? This summer/fall when my best friend was visiting fam in California

Can you change the oil on a car? Nope\

Favorite thing to eat for breakfast? I can never eat much when I first get up so I usually have toast and sometimes a banana!

What is your usual bedtime? I used to be a crazy night owl staying up past 6am but I've changed that some and I try to be in bed by midnight.

Are you lazy? Sadly yes I can be rather lazy if I want to!

Afraid of heights? Slightly.

Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Nanny and then a mom-still want these!

Hot tea or iced tea? Iced definitely! The sweeter the better!

Tea or coffee in the mornings? Tea, I hate coffee!

Favorite kind of cookie? Peanut Blossoms or Cream Wafers

Can you swim well? Nope, can't swim!

Can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose? Uh...yeah

Who do you want to see right now? My sis whose been in Texas for the past year and my best friend!

7 comments:

writingsofrosie said...

Oh, I LOVE Seven Brides for Seven Brothers and the Lucille Ball version of Yours, Mine, and Ours! :D *high-fives*

Abbi Hart said...

@Rosie-Yay! So many people haven't seen those two but they are so awesome!

pol said...

Abbi , enjoyed reading your comments.
Did you know there is a book out about 7 brothers seeking brides? I think it is Bev Lewis. I want to read but have not got it yet.
Merry Christmas

Paula O(kyflo130@yahoo.com)

danicapage said...

Thanks for doing this. I think I will do. I enjoyed getting to know you better.

Katie Hart - Pinterest Manager said...

You did spend about two months' worth of nights in a hotel room! :) But you were a baby, so I doubt we let you play with the shampoo bottles.

BurtonReview said...

How fun, I enjoyed getting to know you. Most of my responses would have been the same, except for the swimming. I can swim, just not something I would like to do. And Ranch dressing is awesome!

Abbi Hart said...

@Pol-Thank you! Merry Christmas to you too! I don't think I've heard of the books you're talking about but if they are Amish I probably won't read them-thanks though!

@Danica- :) I enjoyed reading your answers too!

@Katie-Haha I'd forgotten about that!

@Marie-Thanks! Cool that we would have a bunch of the same answers and yes Ranch dressing is awesome!!

Post a Comment