Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Top Ten Reading Goals for 2013

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Book goals are some of the only ones I end up making but even then I'm not sure if I have ten! I may have to incorporate some of my challenges!

#1-Read all of the books I owned prior to 2013 (started as 43 already down to 38)
#2-Read a total of at least 200 books (I did 235 last year)
#3-Find 25 new authors (Don't have to love them just try them-this was great last year)
#4-Reread at least 5 books (I have so many I want to revisit but the new ones keep coming)
#5-Read 4 classics (Really need to finally read some of these!)
#6-Read at least 15 non-fiction books (I sometimes forget to fit these in around my fiction)
#7-Read 6 books that aren't in my comfort zone (I just randomly made this one up but it sounds fun)
#8-I'm drawing a blank so I thought I'd ask you all to finish for me! In the comments leave an idea for a challenge/goal for me to try to complete this year and I'll pick my three favs! I thought this might be a fun way to spice up my reading-so please?!

3 comments:

Divergent Gryffindor said...

Wow, #1 is a good one! That would be added to my resolutions :) #8- interact more with bloggers? :D

My Bookish/Blogger Goals

Angela said...

Hey, Abbi, great goals! I don't think I could read 200 books. I have set 62 for myself for the two challenges I signed up for.

Melanie said...

One of my goals is to write a review for every book I read in 2013.

Post a Comment