Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Top Ten Series/Books I Want to Reread

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

This weeks top ten was supposed to be most frustrating characters but I couldn't come up with any (not that I don't have them I just couldn't remember) so I decided to switch it up. I used to reread books all the time but I have had so many new ones that I haven't had the time. So I decided to share some of the books that I have been wanting to reread but haven't gotten the chance to. There are several that I have reread many times and want to read again but I'm not including them on this list.

The River of Time Series by Lisa T. Bergren-I have reread Waterfall already but I really want to read the rest a second time.

Mary Connealy's Books-If you hang around here at all you've probably heard me rave about Mary's books. I love them so much and have been just itching to revisit the characters!

Irene Hannon's Books-These books were pure epic but I had to wait between the books so I'd love to reread them together!

Ronie Kendig's Books-Pretty much the exact same comment from Irene Hannon's! Except I would wait to reread Trinity till Talon and Beowulf are out for the above mentioned reason.

Karen Witemeyer's Books-I fell in love with this author from her first book and the rest were just as if not more awesome. I can't wait to experience them again!

A Change of Fortune by Jen Turano-I adored every aspect of this book and as soon as it was done I wanted to read it again.

Jody Hedlund's Books-I haven't read her first yet but her other two were amazing and fast-tracked themselves to my favorites!

Jenny B. Jones Books-These books are just plain hysterical and well deserving of a reread!

Susan May Warren's Books-(can't believe I forgot her till this far down the list!) If you haven't figured it out I love SMW's books and would happily reread them all (I already have for one series)

All the Tea in China by Jane Orcutt-I read this one awhile ago and have been really wanting to reread it!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Oh I know what you mean! I used to re-read books all of the time. It's like visiting old friends, or even family! But since I began blogging I have no time for re-reading books. So sad :(

Amanda Tru said...

It looks like we like a lot of the same authors. :) Funny how the TBR pile never gets any smaller! Thankfully there are always good books waiting to be read.

Post a Comment