Monday, December 08, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #151

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:

I barely read at all this week and didn't finish any books. I worked several days and then ended up being in more of a TV show watching mood than a reading one during my down time.

What I am currently reading:
Didn't really make any progress in this.

What I hope to read this week:
I'm keeping my expectations low since I've got several days of work and some other things going on!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #150
Top Ten 2015 Releases I'm Looking Forward To
Waiting on Wednesday #141: Always on My Mind
Love Unexpected by Jody Hedlund

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

2 comments:

Rissi said...

Yay for current reads; hope you enjoy yours, Abbi. I'm still reading Rachel Hauck's. :)

Abbi Hart said...

Rissi-It was ok, not as good as I was hoping!

Post a Comment