Monday, December 22, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #153

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
Loved this cute little novella by one of my favorite authors!

What I am currently reading:
Made a little progress in Harry Potter and read Mary Connealy and Julie Lessman's stories in the novella collection! I loved both of them so much!!

What I hope to read this week:
I will have little to no reading time this week but I am hoping to at least finish the novella collection!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #152
Top Ten Books I Read in the Second Half of 2014
Waiting on Wednesday #142: Like a Flower in Bloom


Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment