Monday, December 15, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #152

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
Another slow week of reading due to lots of busyness plus being sucked into the TV show Arrow! This book wasn't as good as I was hoping and I really could have done with less swearing but it was okay.

What I am currently reading:
Only read a couple pages so far so no opinion formed yet!

What I hope to read this week:
It's Christmas time! Which means it's the perfect time to try to read these new Christmas novellas!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #151
Top Ten New-to-Me Authors I Read in 2014


Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

2 comments:

Rissi said...

Still reading Jenny B. Jones latest - and YAY for Arrow. Love it as well as The Flash.

Abbi Hart said...

Rissi-I just started her Christmas novella after I saw your review! Arrow and The Flash are soooo good! I'm still playing catch up but I'm almost there!

Post a Comment