Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Top Ten Books on My Fall TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

#1. The Best Gift of All by Julie Lessman


#2. The Wonder of You by Susan May Warren


#3. The Mistress of Tall Acre by Laura Frantz


#4. The Golden Braid by Melanie Dickerson


#5. At Love's Bidding by Regina Jennings


#6.  A Noble Masquerade by Kristi Ann Hunter


#7. Vendetta by Lisa Harris


#8. Luther and Katharina by Jody Hedlund


#9. The Wedding Chapel by Rachel Hauck


#10. A Refuge at Highland Hall by Carrie Turansky

3 comments:

Caitlyn Santi said...

The Wonder of You is AMAZING! You'll love it! :D
Vendetta and The Wedding Chapel are both on my list too!

Kym said...

I loved Luther and Katharina - I hope you enjoy it as well! I just added The Golden Braid to my TBR - thanks for the tip!

Abbi Hart said...

Caitlyn-I know I will!

Kym-I can't wait for that one!

Post a Comment