Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Top Ten Songs I Wish Were Books

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

My mind is a bit too literal so I feel the need to clarify that not every part of these songs would make great books but I think the general gist of them would!

His Favorite Christmas Story by Capitol Lights

Ellsworth by Rascal Flatts


Walking Her Home by Mark Schultz


Time of My Life by Mark Schultz


Heads Carolina Tails California by Jo Dee Messina (Danielle Bradbery version)


Mary's Song (Oh My My My) by Taylor Swift


Mine by Taylor Swift


Travelin Soldier by The Dixie Chicks


Angel by Casting Crowns


Write My Number on Your Hand by Scotty McCreery



4 comments:

Unknown said...

I think so many of Taylor Swifts songs have the potential to translate into amazing books!

Here's my list: https://bookstacksamber.wordpress.com/2016/02/16/top-ten-tuesday-songs-i-wish-were-books/

iloveheartlandX said...

Mary's Song and Mine would both make great books! In fact any Taylor Swift song would make a good book.
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/02/16/top-ten-tuesday-44/

Rissi said...

'Mary's Song' is super cute and how could I have forgotten 'Write my Number on your Hand'? That song is beyond adorable as are many of Scotty's songs.

Abbi Hart said...

Amber-I agree!

IloveHeartlandX-Yup!

Rissi-Scotty is so great!

Post a Comment