Monday, March 30, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #167

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
Finally finished Kissing Adrien! It was a cute one time read! I loved Buried Secrets and The Creole Princess was really good!

What I am currently reading:
I borrowed Holley Gerth's new book from my church library and I've just started it but so far it's great! Rereading Remnants: Season of Wonder because I honestly couldn't remember a thing about it and I just got book two for review. Finally remembered I hadn't read Out of the Storm yet so that became my new kindle read!

What I hope to read this week:
Next three review books!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #166
Top Ten Books From My Childhood That I'd Love to Revisit
Waiting on Wednesday #154: Buried Secrets
Rebels by Jill Williamson

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment