Saturday, January 13, 2018

Bout of Books 21: Day 5 Update & Day 6 Challenge

Bout of Books

Day Five Update

Books I Read Today: 
Latte Daze by Erynn Mangum (297 pages)
The Lawman Claims His Bride by Renee Ryan (282 pages)

Books I Finished Today: 
Latte Daze by Erynn Mangum
The Lawman Claims His Bride by Renee Ryan

Pages Read Today: 579

Total Books Finished: 10

Total Pages Read: 2,731

My Thoughts on Day Five
Another fabulous day of reading! I started and finished two books! I'm sure this will be my last good reading day since I'm road-tripping to see my bestie today (Sat) so the last two days of this read-a-thon will probably only include a little bit of reading if any at all. But I'm definitely happy with how much I've read already so if I don't get any more read that's okay!

Day Six Challenge
Book Spine Poetry

I didn't have a lot of time so I just threw together the first books I saw that went well!

From the start
You're the one that I want
No other will do
I'll be yours
Forevermore

0 comments:

Post a Comment