Monday, January 08, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #275

Hosted by: The Book Date

Here is what I finished last week:
First two official books of 2018!! Both wonderful books!

What I am currently reading:
Two non-fiction books I'm working through one chapter a day-both are very good!

What I hope to read this week:
It's the Bout of Books Read-a-thon this week and I'm hoping to finish at least 5 books but we'll see!

Blog Posts
17 Best Books/Series I Read in 2017
Top Ten 2018 Releases I'm Excited About
2017 End of Year Book Survey
One Enchanted Noel by Melissa Tagg
For Love of Liberty by Julie Lessman
Heart on the Line by Karen Witemeyer
Troubled Waters by Susan May Warren

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment