Monday, January 22, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #276

Hosted by: The Book Date

Here is what I finished last week:
Binge read all four of these in five days and I absolutely adored them all!

What I am currently reading:
Just started For Women Only and Uninvited and plan to read a chapter a day of each until I'm done. I started Les Mis years ago but I finally picked it up again at the start of this year and I've been reading a bit every day!

What I hope to read this week:
Just got this collection for review and I plan to dive in just as soon as I get over my Everstone Chronicles Book Hangover! I love all four of these authors and I'm excited for their stories!

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment