Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Bout of Books 22: Day 1 Update & Day 2 Challenge


Day One Update

Books I Read Today: 
The Accidental Guardian by Mary Connealy
Miss Match by Erynn Mangum

Books I Finished Today: 
The Accidental Guardian by Mary Connealy (295 pages)
Miss Match by Erynn Mangum (365 pages

Pages Read Today: 660

Total Books Finished: 2

Total Pages Read: 660

My Thoughts on Day One
Exceeded my expectations for today and I'm really happy with the way this read-a-thon is starting off! Both books were great and Miss Match had me laughing out loud quite a bit!


Day Two Challenge

YEAR OF YOU
Share a book that was published the year you were born. 

I had to use Goodreads to help me on this one and I actually had no idea that two books from series I love were published the year I was born! These are the original covers and they are so 90's it's almost painful! Great stories inside though!

0 comments:

Post a Comment