Tuesday, May 01, 2018

Top Ten Books I'd Slay A Lion to Get Early

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

I absolutely cannot wait to read all of these books! I wish their release dates were today and I could just read non-stop. But, alas, I must wait.

Wait for Me by Susan May Warren
I need Pete and Jess's story like yesterday! It's been coming for so long I just have to see how it all works out!


An Hour Unspent by Roseanna M. White
I've been adoring this series and it will be awesome to see Barclay get his story!

Dead Drift by Dani Pettrey
Luke!! I need to know what happened and what all is going on with him!

Just Let Go by Courtney Walsh
I basically binged this author's books in the last few months and I can't wait for my next Courtney Walsh fix!

A Defense of Honor by Kristi Ann Hunter
Absolutely love Kristi's books and after reading the prequel novella I'm even more excited for this new series!

More Than Meets the Eye by Karen Witemeyer
Karen's books are always amazing and I'm really looking forward to this one!

Thirst of Steel by Ronie Kendig
More Tox! Need I say more?!

Hidden Peril by Irene Hannon
Irene's books are always a thrilling adventure and this one looks so good!

The Lieutenant's Bargain by Regina Jennings
I loved Jack's character in book one of this series and I'm really looking forward to this story!

Caught by Surprise by Jen Turano
Jen Turano's books never fail to make me smile!


0 comments:

Post a Comment