Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Top Ten Books I Read Just to Say I Did

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

This post could probably be alternately titled "Classics I've Read" because most of the books that fall under this topic are classics. Some of them I truly ended up enjoying, others I'd probably have to be paid handsomely to pick up again.

#1. The Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien

#2. The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien

#3. Les Miserables by Victor Hugo

#4. Journey to the Center of the Earth by Jules Verne

#5. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte

#6. The Three Musketeers by Alexander Dumas

#7. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald

#8. Bonhoeffer by Eric Metaxas

#9. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott

#10. I read the entire Bible in 5 days when my mom challenged me to beat my sister's record of two weeks.


0 comments:

Post a Comment