Monday, May 28, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #294

Hosted by: The Book Date

Here is what I finished last week:
Didn't love Season of Glory but it was a solid read. This Quiet Sky was heartbreaking and beautiful. It wrecked me but I loved it! The Bachelor Girl's Guide to Murder was unique and fun!

What I am currently reading:
As of posting this I've actually already finished For Love and Honor and Homeless at Harvard. The other three are my new read-a-chapter(or so)-a-day books, a classic, a Christian Living, and a biography.

What I hope to read this week:
Stuck Together is the last of the books I had set to read this month so I really want to get it done before the month is over then I'm going to devour these two new books I have been anxiously awaiting!

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment