Friday, March 18, 2016

Friday Memes 3/18

Book Blogger Hop

The Question:
Has your contact with authors usually been in person, via e-mail, social media, or something else?

My Answer:
It varies by author but usually it's either through email or social media!


Hosted by: Rose City Reader

"Please join me every Friday to share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires. Please remember to include the title of the book and the author's name."

Remko sensed panic from the group behind him. It filled the air around his head and pressed against his skull. They were running out of time. He pushed away the pocket of dread threatening to knock his legs out from under him. They couldn't afford to run out of time.
The Calling by Rachelle Dekker

My Thoughts
Love this beginning! Totally sucks you in and makes you keep reading to find out what's going on!

8 comments:

Bemused Bookworm said...

I'm new to your blog. I love the design. Very pretty. :) Your Book Beginning sounds intriguing. :)

-Bemusedbookworm.com

Kathy Martin said...

Great beginning. I'd like to know more too. I am spotlighting Fool Me Once by Harlan Coben this week. Happy reading!

Sportochick's Musings said...

Seems like most of us have the same experiences.
Sportochick’s Musings Answer

Sherrie said...

Hi,
My experience with authors is the same. E-Mail Have a great day!

Elizabeth said...

E-mail is my most-used method.

ENJOY your weekend.

Happy Hopping!!

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Blog Hop Answer

Literary Feline said...

Social media and e-mail have made contact with authors much easier, hasn't it?

I really like the intro you shared too. I would definitely keep reading The Calling!

Elizabeth said...

Amazing description....I would want to continue...I hope you are enjoying your read.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Book Beginnings

Abbi Hart said...

Bemused Bookworm-Thanks for stopping by!

Kathy Martin-It's definitely intriguing!

Teri Lloyd-Yeah

Sherrie-It's the easiest way.

Elizabeth-Yup

Post a Comment