Friday, March 25, 2016

Friday Memes 3/25

Book Blogger Hop

The Question:
How much of your day is devoted to your blog, and how much is devoted to reading?

My Answer:
I don't spend too much time on my blog each day, maybe 45 mins at most. A little more on days I have to get a review up. Reading really just varies on my schedule for the day.


Hosted by: Rose City Reader

"Please join me every Friday to share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires. Please remember to include the title of the book and the author's name."

I should have listened to my mother.
Stomping down the panic surging up my throat, I gripped the priceless painting. "Yes, we've definitely got a deal," I said repeating the code phrase that should have brought the SWAT team charging into my hotel room.
A Fool and His Monet by Sandra Orchard

My Thoughts
This beginning definitely catches your attention from the start! 

3 comments:

Sportochick's Musings said...

I have to learn how to cut my time down and be more efficient.

Sportochick’s Musings Answer

Literary Feline said...

That's quite an intense opening!

I try to read every day, but I do not always manage to blog every day. It really depends on whether I have time to get on the computer or not.

Abbi Hart said...

Teri-Don't we all?!

Literary Feline-Yup! Same here!

Post a Comment