Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Top Ten of My Most Recent 5-Star Reads

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

This topic was pretty easy for me since I've read 18 books this year and all but two of them were five stars (and the other two were four stars)!
P.S. These are in order of date read!

#1. Undaunted Hope by Jody Hedlund

#2. Thin Ice by Irene Hannon

#3. The Wonder of You by Susan May Warren

#4. Luther and Katharina by Jody Hedlund

#5. The Painter's Daughter by Julie Klassen

#6. With This Ring Novella Collection

#7. You're the One That I Want by Susan May Warren

#8. Cold Shot by Dani Pettrey

#9. A Glimmer of Hope by Julie Lessman

#10. Like Never Before by Melissa Tagg
Haven't technically finished this yet but it is AMAZING and I have to talk about it every chance I can!

2 comments:

Reading With Erin said...

That's amazing that you've read so many good books this year. I hope this continues for you. Thank you for all of the recommendations. Thin Ice sounds like it will be really good.

Abbi Hart said...

Erin-Thanks! Hope you find something you love from this list!

Post a Comment