Monday, March 14, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #215

Hosted by: The Book Date

Here is what I finished last week:
Absolutely nothing, sadly. I was horrendously sick for the first half of the week and for the second half my best friend was in town and I was hanging out with her every chance I had. 

What I am currently reading:
Still working on this one but I'm loving it!

What I hope to read this week:
Need to have this finished by Thursday!

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

3 comments:

Majanka Verstraete said...

I love how well the covers for this series fit together. I hope you enjoy them.


My It's Monday! What Are You Reading? post.

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous cover on The Choosing.

ENJOY your reading week.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

Abbi Hart said...

Majanka-I like that too and I loved them!

Elizabeth-I agree!

Post a Comment