Monday, March 28, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #217

Hosted by: The Book Date

Here is what I finished last week:
Didn't get much of any reading done this week but I'm not too sad about that, because I was in NC visiting my best friend and her husband! We basically just hung out at their apartment, watching shows and playing games, did some shopping and ate at some great restaurants! 

What I am currently reading:
I had started A Fool and His Monet and I was enjoying it but then I got my hands on Like Never Before and couldn't resist diving in! I am already in love!!!!!

What I hope to read this week:
Can't wait for this one!

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

3 comments:

Marce said...

I have never heard of these but I'm happy your excited to read them. Enjoy.

http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2016/03/its-monday-what-are-your-reading.html

Nise' said...

Sounds like you had a great time!

Abbi Hart said...

Marce-Thanks!

Nise'-I did!

Post a Comment