Friday, March 04, 2016

Friday Memes 3/4

Book Blogger Hop

The Question:
Do you tend to read more in the winter or in the summer months?

My Answer:
It's pretty much the same.


Hosted by: Rose City Reader

"Please join me every Friday to share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires. Please remember to include the title of the book and the author's name."

"Why doesn't my daddy love me?"
Little Hannah Lambert's tearful question still haunted seventeen-year-old Lacey Carmichael two hours later as she arrived home from her volunteer shift at Camp Hope.
A Glimmer of Hope by Julie Lessman

My Thoughts
A heartbreaking first sentence!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Difficult to determine.

I just saw your reading challenge from Goodreads from 2014....that is a lot of books. I barely make 50. :)

ENJOY your weekend.

Happy Hopping!!

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Blog Hop Answer

Sportochick's Musings said...

The same with the exception of the holidays. Then I sneak in reading after my family goes to bed and I am alone.
Sportochick’s Musings Answer

Lauren Stoolfire said...

That's certainly a way to keep me reading. Happy weekend!

Check out my Friday 56 (With Book Beginnings).

Literary Feline said...

Same here. My reading pretty much stays the same year round.

Abbi Hart said...

Elizabeth-Sadly my reading has gone down lately but I still read as much as I can!

Teri-Fun!

Lauren-Me too!

Literary Feline- :)

Post a Comment