Friday, April 15, 2016

Friday Meme 4/15

Book Blogger Hop

The Question:
Where do you find motivation and inspiration for your blog?

My Answer:
Quite simply from the amazing authors out there with their fantastic books!


Hosted by: Rose City Reader

"Please join me every Friday to share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires. Please remember to include the title of the book and the author's name."

On days like this-when sunlit snowflakes fell like tiny, glistening jewels and a crisp quiet brushed through the cold-Amelia Bentley could almost believe she'd never led another life.
Like Never Before by Melissa Tagg

My Thoughts
I absolutely love this sentence! The descriptive words, and the way it grabs your attention and keeps you reading to figure out what's happening!
(Full disclosure I actually read this book a couple weeks ago but I loved this sentence and wanted to share. Also I already shared the first sentence of the book I'm currently reading.)

5 comments:

Bev Bouwer said...

Great descriptive writing.

I'm featuring Between you and me this week. Happy reading.

Elizabeth said...

Nice answer.

Thanks for sharing.

Happy Hopping!!

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Blog Hop Answer

Sportochick's Musings said...

The authors are great. I wish I read faster because my list keeps getting longer ;)
Sportochick’s Musings Blog Hop Answer

Literary Feline said...

Books are definitely my biggest inspiration. :-)

I can see why you like that opening! I do too!

Abbi Hart said...

Bev-I love her writing style!

Elizabeth- :)

Teri-I read pretty fast and I still can't keep up!

Literary Feline-They're the best!

Post a Comment