Monday, April 11, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #219

Hosted by: The Book Date

Here is what I finished last week:
I barely read at all this past week. On Monday I got the call that my grandma had passed away and so my week was filled with grieving and family. She was a truly amazing woman who loved Jesus and loved others like Jesus did. She was also a fellow book lover and I loved the times that we would discuss the books we were reading. I miss her terribly but I know I will see her again one day! 

What I am currently reading:
Haven't made any real progress on this but it's really good!

What I hope to read this week:
I honestly can't for the life of me remember what books I have waiting for me to read and I tend to doubt I'll finish more than The Reluctant Duchess!

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

4 comments:

Grace said...

Oh, Abbi, I'm sorry to read about the passing of your grandmother.*hugs* The grandmother I was closest to passed away a little over 10 years ago, and it still hurts to think of her being gone, so I can imagine the pain you are going through.But what a lovely thing to know that you will see her again. I pray that the pain will lessen for you during this hard time, and that you will find happiness in the coming days.
As for "The Reluctant Duchess," I finished it last week, and thought that it was a good book. Hope you'll enjoy the rest of it. :-)

Abbi Hart said...

Grace-Thank you, I really appreciate your words! I am loving The Reluctant Duchess!!

Elizabeth said...

I hope your reading week is going well.

The Reluctant Duchess looks quite good.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

Abbi Hart said...

Elizabeth-Thanks! It was!

Post a Comment