Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Top Ten Authors Whose Books Will Make You Laugh

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

I absolutely love books that make me laugh so this was definitely a fun list to put together! Though most authors have at least some humor in their books I tried to pick ones that when I think of that author funny is one of the very first things that come to mind!

#1. Melissa Tagg

#2. Jenny B. Jones

#3. Jen Turano

#4. Mary Connealy

#5. Karen Witemeyer

#6. Cathy Marie Hake

#7. Kelly Eileen Hake

#8. Janice Thompson

#9.Erynn Mangum

#10. Sandra Byrd

5 comments:

Susanne said...

I have not read one of these authors. I'll have to look for them. Rene Gutteridge's Occupational Hazards series made me laugh quite a bit. As did a Melody Carlson's These Boots were made for Walking. Thanks for the list.

Rissi said...

Jenny B. Jones is the QUEEN of great comedy; Melissa Tagg always writes a heartwarming romcom with a great balance between comedy and poignant moments. Both are always favorites. :)

Unknown said...

I have never read a Jenny B. Jones novel. I guess I need to since I've seen her on several lists!

MeezCarrie said...

argh! I forgot to include Melissa Tagg!! My TTT

Abbi Hart said...

Susanne-Renee and Melody are fabulous authors!

Rissi-Agreed!

Shannah-Her books are hysterical! Definitely check them out!

Carrie-Whoops!

Post a Comment