Friday, April 29, 2016

Friday Memes 4/29

Book Blogger Hop

The Question:
Do you read and review books mainly for publishers or authors?

My Answer:
Publishers though I am an influencer for a few of my favorite authors!


Hosted by: Rose City Reader

"Please join me every Friday to share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires. Please remember to include the title of the book and the author's name."

It is a truth universally acknowledged that a zombie in possession of brains must be in want of more brains. Never was this truth more plain than during the recent attacks at Netherfield Park, in which a household of eighteen was slaughtered and consumed by a horde of the living dead.
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen & Seth Grahame-Smith

My Thoughts
A twist on a classic. I'm not sure what to expect from this book but I'm giving it a shot because I've heard the movie is good and I want to see it and I'm the read-the-book-first type.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for sharing your answer and what you do.

Have a great weekend.

Happy Hopping!!

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Blog Hop Answer

Maria said...

I like the sound of this book - I think the original cover is kind of ugly but the new cover for the movie tie in is much better - I too want to see this movie! Here's my Friday meme

Abbi Hart said...

Elizabeth- :)

Maria-I agree

Post a Comment