Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Top Ten Bookworm Delights

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish


#1. When you finally have a whole series (or all of an author's books): And you get to see them lined up together beautifully on your shelf, so perfectly complete!

#2. When you get a book signed by a favorite author: In any other situation I am vehemently against writing in books but I adore when I get a book signed by one of my favorite authors !

#3. When you see your name in a book: It's most exciting when it's actually a character named after you but just seeing your name in print is extremely awesome.

#4. The perfect reading situation: A new book from one of your favorite authors, a comfy reading spot, a glass of sweet tea, and hours with no plans or responsabilities.

#5. Book Bargains: I love finding deals and there's nothing better than finding a book you want for a really low price! Free books are even better, especially gifts and giveaway wins!

#6. When someone likes your favorite books: Whether they read it because you recommended it or if you both just happened to read it it's so much fun to find someone who loves the same book(s) as you and then you can gush together.

#7. When you can relate to a character: I love when I find a character that has a similar personality or the same habits or hobbies as me!

#8. Discovering your favorite author has a new book coming out: I love finding out about new books from my favorite authors! I get giddy excited and then the next several months are filled with the anticipation!

#9. Pretty covers: This is pretty self explanatory but there's just something about a well done gorgeous cover!

#10. New stories about old favorite characters: I absolutely love when an author releases an extra book or novella continuing the stories of characters I love!

2 comments:

Giovanna said...

Wow that's cool, you have a character named after you?
My TTT.

Abbi Hart said...

Giovanna-Yeah I have two!

Post a Comment