Friday, November 22, 2013

Friday Memes 11/22

Book Blogger Hop

The Question:
You won a 5 minute shopping spree from your favorite book store! What will you grab?

My Answer:
This is hard for me! I usually shop at bargain stores and so you never know what you'd find. But if I had just five minutes I'd grab as many of the Christian books I recognize as I could. And if I already had them I could give them to my siblings and friends!


Hosted by: Rose City Reader

"Please join me every Friday to share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires. Please remember to include the title of the book and the author's name."

I will not throw up...I will not throw up...
Eighteen year old Marceline Murphy set her overnight case on the O'Rourke's wraparound porch and pressed a quivering finger to the brass doorbell, a battalion of butterflies barnstorming her stomach.
A Light in the Window by Julie Lessman

My Thoughts
I haven't actually started this one due to being busy from the moment I get up to the moment I go to bed but I picked it to do for my book beginning because I cannot wait to read it! So my very first thought was giddy excitement over the fact that I have this book! As for the actual beginning I'm pretty sure I know why she's nervous but I'm very interested to see how it plays out!

5 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

I wish to know more!

Here is my post

Sidne said...

stopping by to see how you would handle your 5 minutes. love it, 'just 5 minutes'. lol. I know right! mine: http://sidnereading.blogspot.com

Elizabeth said...

Sounds like you have a plan.

Happy Hopping!!

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Blog Hop Answer

Elizabeth said...

Your beginning sounds as though she is going to meet a boyfriend or his family?

THANKS for sharing.


Enjoy your weekend.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Book Beginnings

Aaron Pound said...

Happy Hopping!

Aaron (Dreaming About Other Worlds).

Post a Comment