Friday, November 01, 2013

Monthly Reflections #22: October 2013

Photobucket

Well October just flew by! I was able to surpass my goals to read 12 books and write 10 reviews and I ended up with 13 books and 16 reviews! I also completed another goal and for a couple days my TBR pile was officially empty! I have been trying to reach that goal for a couple years now and it felt really good!

Books I Read
I enjoyed all of these books but my favs are definitely I Really Do Miss Your Smile, Take a Chance on Me, and A Love Surrendered!! LOVED those three!

Reviews I Wrote:

In November I Hope To:
Read 8 books
Write 6 reviews
We are having are annual bazaar this month which means I need to get cracking on crochet projects and then there's an entire week where we do nothing by eat, sleep, and bake so I will have very little reading time! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment