Monday, November 04, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #95

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
These two were both pretty good.

What I am currently reading:
I'm 1/4 of the way through Dear Mr. Knightly and it is very unique but good! I've only read the prologue of Beowulf but I'm already loving it! And I'm not enjoying this non-fiction book as much but....

What I hope to read this week:
I need to read Paige Rewritten by Wednesday and even though I've been in a slight reading slump and have tons of crafting to due I'm hoping that I can at least start The Governess of Highland Hall this week!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #94
Top Ten Romantic Suspense Covers
Waiting on Wednesday #86: With Autumn's Return

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someday I am going to investigate Beowulf. It intrigues me that there are classics out there for which I don't even know the premise of them.

Abbi Hart said...

BookBelle-This Beowulf actually isn't the classic but I hope you enjoy the classic if you ever do read it!

Post a Comment