Monday, November 18, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #97

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
A big fat nothing! I was so busy this week that I barely managed to read a couple pages of a book!

What I am currently reading:
I'm at pretty much the exact same place in these as I was last week!

What I hope to read this week:
I am going to be baking all day every day this week so I'm pretty sure I won't get a word in!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #96
Top Ten Covers I Wish I Could Redesign
Waiting on Wednesday #88: Love Comes Calling
Stacking the Shelves
Sunday Songs #

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

1 comments:

Nise' said...

That is when audios are awesome. You can listen while working on something else! Have a great week.

Post a Comment