Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday Memes 3/28

Book Blogger Hop

The Question:
What are some of your favorite book blogs?

My Answer:
I follow so many blogs but here are just a few of my favorites:

Isle of Books







Seasons of Humility




Too Read or Not Too Read

Fiction Hero Features
Best Reads


Hosted by: Rose City Reader

"Please join me every Friday to share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires. Please remember to include the title of the book and the author's name."

He took the pinch of cotton Sue offered and rubbed it between his short, pudgy fingers. "I'm truly sorry, Mis'ess Baylor. Two cents is all I can pay.
Vow Unbroken by Caryl McAdoo

  My Thoughts
An okay beginning, it makes you a little curious but doesn't grab you and make you want to read more.

13 comments:

Kate said...

Thank you so much for the shout out, Abbi! Your blog is one I enjoy as well. :-)

Abbi Hart said...

Kate-You are very welcome! Thank you!

Alysia said...

I love that we had the same idea of using the buttons of our fav blogs. I will have to check them out. Happy Friday!

gautami tripathy said...

Like that beginning!

Here is my Book Beginning post!

Melanie said...

Your blog is one of my favs, too! Thanks for including CBR in your list. ;)

Kara said...

Thanks for mentioning my blog, Abbi, appreciate it and I enjoy yours as well :)

Elizabeth said...

Nice choices.

I couldn't choose a favorite, but my answer still takes care of the question. :)

Have a wonderful weekend.

Happy Hopping!!

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Blog Hop Answer

Abbi Hart said...

Alysia-I almost just left links but then decided this was prettier!

gautami-Glad you liked it!

Melanie-Thank you and you're welcome!

Kara-My pleasure! Thank you!

Elizabeth-Yeah it is a bit harder to narrow it down!

Brooke @ i blog 4 books said...

Thanks, Abbi, for including i blog 4 books as one of your favorites. I'm honored!

Megan said...

Aww, thanks for including my blog in your list! Your blog is one of my favorites too :)

Abbi Hart said...

Brooke-You are very welcome!

Megan- You're welcome and thank you!

Grace said...

Thank you for including my blog on your favorites- yours is one of my favorites, too. :-D

Abbi Hart said...

Grace-You're welcome and thank you!

Post a Comment