Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #103: Remnants: Season of Wonder

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event that spotlights upcoming releases that we're
eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

Remnants: Season of Wonder by Lisa T. Bergren
Blink-April 8, 2014

About the Book
Our coming was foretold by the elders--- Those who would change the future, just as the planet teetered on the edge of darkness. Born on the prophesied day with birthmarks in the form of a crescent moon, they knew us immediately. Swaddled and screaming, we were spirited away by those who hid us, trained us, and kept us safe until our time came. They poured their lives into us. Some died to save us. And now we, the Remnants, protected by Knights of the Last Order, have gathered. Called until we breathe our last ... to save the world.

Why I Want It
I have loved all of Lisa's books I've read and this one sounds like it's going to be awesome!

4 comments:

Novels On The Run said...

I've not herd of this one. I haven't read any Lisa B yet. I should read her River of Time series.

Great cover!

MIch

Abbi Hart said...

Mlch-I definitely recommend the River of Time Series!!! Some of my favorite books ever!

Juli Rahel said...

This sounds like it could be soo good! I love the idea of them being pre-destined and expected! Thanks for sharing :) Hope you have a great rest of your week!
My WoW
Juli @ Universe in Words

Abbi Hart said...

Juli-Doesn't it sound GREAT!!! Thank you for stopping by!

Post a Comment