Monday, March 17, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #114

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
A pretty good week of reading, no absolute favorites but for the most part enjoyable!

What I am currently reading:
Not very far through either of these but so far so good!

What I hope to read this week:
Hopefully will get to these two this week!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #113
The Language of Souls by Lena Goldfinch
Top Ten All-Time Favorite Contemporary Romance Books
Aire by Lena Goldfinch
Waiting on Wednesday #103: Remnants: Season of Wonder
Songstone by Lena Goldfinch
Haunting Joy by Lena Goldfinch

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

3 comments:

Kimberly @ Turning the Pages said...

Heart's Rebellion has a gorgeous cover and Captives looks great too.
Happy reading :)
Here's myIt's Monday Post

-Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

collettakay said...

It looks like you had a great reading week! Keep it up :) Here's my post:

http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2014/03/its-monday-what-am-i-reading-31714.html

Colletta

Abbi Hart said...

Kimberly-I agree that A Heart's Rebellion's cover is gorgeous! It's one of the main reasons I wanted to read it!

Colletta-I did, thank you!

Post a Comment