Saturday, March 01, 2014

Monthly Reflections #26: February 2014

Photobucket

So I did not get near as much reading in this month as I wanted to! I didn't think we'd be able to get the Olympics through out antenna (we live in the boonies) but we did and I watched as much as I could so that really put a damper on my reading plans! I did manage to read 13 books which is five short of my goal and only 10 of them were review books so I did not make my goal of 14 books for the Review Copy Clean-Up. Though two of the three non-review books I had to read in order to read one of the review ones that was the third in a series. 
I did however make my goal of posting a review a day for a total of 28 reviews posted in February!

Books I Read
So many great books but I'd have to say It Had to Be You was my favorite!!

Reviews I Wrote:

In March I Hope To:
Read at least 15 books
Write 15 reviews
Reread at least 1 book

4 comments:

Melanie said...

I also didn't reach my RCCleanup goal. Congrats on making your review goal! :)

Abbi Hart said...

Melanie-Yeah it's kind of sad that we missed them but oh well, we both did get a lot of reading in though! Thanks!

Megan said...

You read some great books in February and congratulations on making your review goal!

Abbi Hart said...

Megan-Thanks!

Post a Comment