Monday, March 24, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #115

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
Enjoyed but not loved!

What I am currently reading:
I'm absolutely adoring Dancing With Fireflies and I haven't made any progress on Captives!

What I hope to read this week:
Same ones I hoped to read last week! Let's see if I can actually get to them this week!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #114
Bellflower & Fairy Slippers by Amber Stokes
Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR List
Waiting on Wednesday #104: Stuck Together

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

2 comments:

Brooke @ i blog 4 books said...

Dancing with Fireflies was SO good! Glad you're enjoying it so far!!

Abbi Hart said...

Brooke-I've hardly wanted to put it down, though I keep having to since we've had a busy weekend! Can't wait to finish it!

Post a Comment