Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #102: Here to Stay

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event that spotlights upcoming releases that we're
eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

Here to Stay by Melissa Tagg
Bethany House-May 6, 2014

About the Book
After playing nomad for five years, Blake Hunziker has finally had enough of adventure. Not sure what reception he'll get from everyone back in Whisper Shore, he's stunned at not only a warm welcome from his hometown but also a job offer. The job is his if he can successfully pull off the annual Christmas Festival. If only he knew the first thing about coordinating events...
If there's one thing Autumn Kingsley knows, it's Whisper Shore. For years, she's been stuck running her family's inn when all she wants is to see the world. Now she has a visit scheduled from a potential investor who could take over the inn, as well as a dream job offer in Paris. But with just two weeks to whip the inn into shape, her chance at escape is a long shot.

The Hunzikers and the Kingsleys may not get along, but Blake knows Autumn's the only one who can help him. She agrees to a trade--she'll help with the Festival and he'll help with inn repairs. But what was meant to be a simple deal quickly becomes much more than that when the guy who's done running away joins forces with the girl who can't wait to leave.

Why I Want It
I adored Melissa's first book and it is one of my absolute favorite books so of course I'm excited about her sophomore novel! It's also about Blake who was my favorite character from Made to Last and it just sounds so very good!!! CANNOT WAIT for this one!!! Also isn't this cover gorgeous?!?!

12 comments:

Melanie said...

I can't wait to read this book!! Blake was also my favorite character from Made To Last and I love the cover for Here To Stay! :D Great WoW pick!

Abbi Hart said...

Melanie-May can't come fast enough!!!!

Michelle Santiago said...

awwww!! that's a super cute cover. and i'm a sucker for sweet contemporary romance. will keep this title in mind. awesome pick :)

hope you can stop by my WoW Post.

-michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

Abbi Hart said...

Michelle-Isn't it adorable?! I love everything about the cover! Melissa is an amazing author and I highly recommend her books!

Shane @ItchingforBooks said...

Seems like a romantic read with interesting events. Cool pick. I do like that cover, Abbi :)

Happy Wednesday!

My WoW

Abbi Hart said...

Shane-Yeah it definitely looks and sounds like a good one! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I love the cover! So cute. This sounds like a great read. I'm loving contemporary fiction these days.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, here's Kathryn Cooper Writes' WoW

Abbi Hart said...

Kathryn-Yeah this cover is hard not to love! Contemporary Fiction is a great genre!

Kate said...

I'm waiting with you! I can't wait for this book either. :-)

DKH said...

Doesn't really sound like my style but I'll check it out nonetheless! Nice pick!

My WoW

Abbi Hart said...

Kate- :D Yay!

Tansie-That's okay, everybody has different taste!

Post a Comment