Friday, June 12, 2015

Friday Memes 6/12

Book Blogger Hop

The Question:
Do you pre-schedule your posts?

My Answer:
Not as a general rule but if I know that I won't have a chance to post then I will schedule posts! Also if I'm going to be crazy busy I'll occasionally schedule the week's posts.


Hosted by: Rose City Reader

"Please join me every Friday to share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires. Please remember to include the title of the book and the author's name."

Dr. Mark Baker swept his straw-colored hair away from his eyes, then wiped his forearm across his brow. He wished the air-conditioning in the emergency room was better.
Fatal Trauma by Richard L. Mabry, M.D.

My Thoughts
Kinda of a meh beginning but not awful. Doesn't really raise any questions or pique my interest but also doesn't deter me from reading further.

0 comments:

Post a Comment