Friday, June 19, 2015

Friday Memes 6/19

Book Blogger Hop

The Question:
How many posts do you publish per week? And how many of them are reviews?

My Answer:
Always at least four but usually five or six. The first four are my meme posts and the other one to two are reviews


Hosted by: Rose City Reader

"Please join me every Friday to share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires. Please remember to include the title of the book and the author's name."

"I'm closing the school, Miss Atherton, and that's my final word on the subject." Dr. Keith Sullivan shut the attendance ledger on his desk with an ominous snap and pushed to his feet, forcing Charlotte to stand as well.
A Worthy Pursuit by Karen Witemeyer
  My Thoughts
Great beginning!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh you will LOVE "A Worthy Pursuit"! I know I enjoyed it!

Elizabeth said...

My four are the memes too.

The number varies on my blog depending on reviews and if I find some fun bookish item to share.

Happy Hopping!!

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Blog Hop Answer

Elsi said...

Hopping by ... Your schedule is a bit like mine -- write the meme posts and then when there is time, add reviews when I can.

Elsi
Reading in Texas
My Blog Hop Answer

Abbi Hart said...

Shannah-I agree, it was amazing!

Elizabeth-Sounds like we're pretty similar!

Elsi-It's a good way to do things!

Post a Comment