Friday, June 05, 2015

Friday Memes 6/5

Book Blogger Hop

The Question:
Books, books, and more books. What other things do you love besides reading? Now I know that is a difficult question, but we can't read 24/7, right?

My Answer:
I watch quite a few TV shows and that is the main thing I do besides reading but I also enjoying crocheting and babysitting!


Hosted by: Rose City Reader

"Please join me every Friday to share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires. Please remember to include the title of the book and the author's name."

It had never been Anna Gordon's dream to work for a motel-certainly not the Value Lodge. And most definitely not in the same sleepy town she'd grown up in.
Once Upon A Summertime by Melody Carlson

My Thoughts
Quaint beginning!

0 comments:

Post a Comment