Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases for the Rest of 2015

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish


#1. The Wonder of You by Susan May Warren

#2. Through Waters Deep by Sarah Sundin

#3. Not by Sight by Kate Breslin

#4. Chivalrous by Dina L. Sleiman

#5. In Good Company by Jen Turano

#6. Falling Like Snowflakes by Denise Hunter

#7. The Mistress of Tall Acre by Laura Frantz

#8. Fire and Ice by Mary Connealy

#9. The Lost Heiress by Roseanna M. White

#10. A Bride at Last by Melissa Jagears

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great list! I share a few books with you. Thanks for sharing.

Diane Estrella said...

Fun list. Lots of my favorites too. :)

Rissi said...

Fun list! Got some familiar ones on here - some that I added to mine as well. :D

Abbi Hart said...

rbc library-Can't wait to read these! I hope you get to read all the ones on your list!

Diane-Thanks-These are some pretty fabulous authors!

Rissi-Thanks! Looking forward to the rest of this year!

Melissa Jagears said...

Oh! I can't wait for #3 Not by Sight is on preorder and my prize for finishing my next book's revision. Can't wait!

Abbi Hart said...

Melissa-I am so excited for that one! Kate's first book was phenomenal and I'm sure this one will be well!

Post a Comment