Monday, June 29, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #179

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
Loved this book so much!!!

What I am currently reading:
This book is really good so far!

What I hope to read this week:
I am actually on vacation in California the rest of this week and we are keeping rather busy so reading time is at a minimum but I do need to get these two read for review!

Blog Posts
My Ten Favorite Top Ten Topics
Waiting on Wednesday #167: In Good Company


Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

2 comments:

Kym said...

Here's my Reading List for the week: http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/2015/06/what-im-reading-june-29-2015.html

Abbi Hart said...

Kym-Thanks for stopping by!

Post a Comment