Tuesday, June 23, 2015

My Ten Favorite Top Ten Topics

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

"In honor of 5 years of Top Ten Tuesday ( our first Top Ten Tuesday debuted June 21, 2010) -- My Ten Favorite Top Ten Topics We've Ever Done In The Past 5 Years"

There are so many fun topics that we have done that it was really hard to narrow it down to just ten but I went with the ten that I had the most fun putting together!
Note: These are listed in the order that I posted them

Favorite Characters in Books
Books for People Who Like X Author
Most Unfortunate Character Names
Words/Topics That Instantly Make Me Buy/Pick Up A Book
Character Names I Love
Books That Will Make You Swoon
Things On My Bookish Bucket List
Book Cover Elements I Like
Characters I Wish Would Get Their Own Book
Things I Like When It Comes to Romances in Books

2 comments:

Inklings and Notions said...

I love looking over your old lists! You have some fun ones.:)
http://amandanicolle.blogspot.com/2015/06/take-ten_22.html?m=1

Abbi Hart said...

Amanda-Thanks! It was fun looking back!

Post a Comment