Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Top Ten Books I've Read So Far in 2015

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Normally I have an incredibly hard time putting these posts together but this was actually much easier. This is due mostly to the fact that I now have two jobs and I also have several TV shows I'm trying to keep up with, so my reading time has taken a dive. Therefore I had less books to decide between and these ten immediately jumped out as the best!

#1. Three Little Words & From the Start by Melissa Tagg

#2. Always On My Mind by Susan May Warren

#3. A Worthy Pursuit by Karen Witemeyer

#4. Hearts Made Whole by Jody Hedlund

#5. Hawk & Falcon by Ronie Kendig

#6. Sabotaged by Dani Pettrey

#7. A Love Like Ours by Becky Wade

#8. Buried Secrets by Irene Hannon

#9. Dauntless by Dina L. Sleiman

#10. A Sparrow in Terezin by Kristy Cambron

3 comments:

Dawn Janis said...

Melissa's and Jody's made my list as well. The others are excellent choices.

Unknown said...

Ohhhh thank you so much for including From the Start and Three Little Words. What a way to make me smile this morning. :)

Abbi Hart said...

Dawn-Yeah those were amazing!

Melissa-Of course I included them! Pretty sure they are my all around favs for this year!

Post a Comment