Monday, June 01, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #176

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
Sadly I didn't finish any books this week, it was partially due to work but mostly because I've been binge watching Supernatural and can't seem to stop!

What I am currently reading:
Still working on these two and still enjoying them!

What I hope to read this week:
Still hoping to get these ones read!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #175
Top Ten Books That Make Great Beach Reads
The Art of Losing Yourself by Katie Ganshert
Waiting on Wednesday #163: A Worthy Pursuit
In Firefly Valley by Amanda Cabot
Falcon by Ronie Kendig

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

3 comments:

Grace said...

I didn't love "After a Fashion" as much as "The Ladies of Distinction" series, but I still over all liked it and think you will too if you ever get around to it. Looking forward to Jen's next, which releases later this month. Yay!

Kym said...

Here's my list for this week: http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/2015/06/what-im-reading-june-1-2015.html

Abbi Hart said...

Grace-I'm sure I'll enjoy it and I'm looking forward to the next one too!

Kym-Thanks for stopping by!

Post a Comment