Monday, June 15, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #178

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
I loved Hearts Made Whole and I enjoyed the other two!

What I am currently reading:
I don't have any books currently started since I just finished one late last night!

What I hope to read this week:
My next three review/review-related books!

Blog Posts
It's (Not) Monday! What Are You Reading? #177
Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases for the Rest of 2015
Waiting on Wednesday #165: The Wonder of You

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

2 comments:

Kym said...

I'm in the middle of Hearts Made Whole now and am loving it as well. Here's my full list: http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/2015/06/what-im-reading-june-15-2015.html

Abbi Hart said...

Kym-It's a fantastic book!

Post a Comment