Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Top Twenty+ Books I've Read So Far in 2013

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

So I tried to pick my top ten books but since I've read 123 so far this year 50 some of which I've given 5 stars to. So I decided instead to do top ten historical and top ten contemporary though I fudge a couple by counting a series as one!

Historical Top Ten
Grave Consequences by Lisa T. Bergren
The Fairest Beauty by Melanie Dickerson
A Noble Groom by Jody Hedlund
A Most Peculiar Circumstance by Jen Turano
Chasing Jupiter by Rachel Coker
Duchess by Susan May Warren
Ring of Secrets by Roseanna M. White
A Distant Melody by Sarah Sundin
A Memory Between Us by Sarah Sundin
Stealing the Preacher by Karen Witemeyer

Contemporary Top Ten-ish
Talon by Ronie Kendig
The Homelanders by Andrew Klaven
When A Heart Stops by Lynette Eason
When A Secret Kills by Lynette Eason
Shattered by Dani Pettrey
The Convenient Groom by Denise Hunter
Vanished by Irene Hannon
A Katie Parker Production by Jenny B. Jones
Lethal Legacy by Irene Hannon
Weddings by Bella by Janice Thompson

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't read or heard of any of these yet but some sound really intriguing :) Thanks for sharing.

My TTT: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/top-ten-books-ive-read-so-far-in-2013/

Post a Comment