Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Bout of Books 14: Day 2 Update & Day 3 Challenge

Bout of Books
Books I Read Today: Through Waters Deep by Sarah Sundin
Books I Finished Today: N/A
Pages Read Today: 160
Total Books Finished: 1
Total Pages Read: 422

My Thoughts on Day 2
Well I had a rather busy day so this was all I was able to get read. It's still a decent chunk though!

MASH Challenge
Hosted by: Rocky Top Real Talk

MASH is a fun little game where you write up options for your future and then after getting a number, go through until you have one choice for each category - and have your future right there in front of you! 

My MASH
 I live in a Mansion in Nashville with my husband Luca Forelli and our 6 children. I drive a Honda Accord and work as a Librarian.

2 comments:

Caitlyn Santi said...

Love your MASH! :)

Abbi Hart said...

Caitlyn-Thanks!

Post a Comment